Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer with Darius

Thursday June 6, 2009

Today Darius and I took a trip down town to the Art Museum. He always amazes me by his interest in all things. Today he wanted to "tour" the museum not just go straight to the kids section. So we toured and he just soaked it all up. We then had lunch with Grammy @ Moe's then made a few quick stops and came home. Darius was in an "artsy" mood today so we came home and drew pictures for about an hour. I am having so much fun staying home with him during the summer. Everyday holds a new and exciting adventure with him, I just can't wait to see where we land each day. Don't get me wrong I do "plan" some of our activities just not all of them. I know these days will not last long...he's growing so fast. Next week he will be 6 years old just seems like yesterday he became a part of our lives! I am so blessed to have been "chosen" to be his Mommy! I thank God for him!

No comments: